Saturday, April 14, 2012

So, How Was Your Friday the 13th?

I was surprised to see all the hits for this particular post yesterday re: Friday the 13th.

In that post, I had shared an inspiring quote for that date, last year. Over 400 people read that post here yesterday and the visits continue today. My other blogs had extra traffic to Friday the 13th posts too!

I had a regular, ordinary day, yesterday. Nothing oh so wonderful, but nothing bad either LOL.
I am a bit superstitious but not about that particular date.

What are your thoughts on Friday the 13th? Hope you had a wonderful, extra-lucky day yesterday in spite of the date!!!

PS: Mr. Cheddar is now posting his very own haiku poetry over at Veggies, Yarns & Tails!

His first haiku poem was posted today.  


Happy Weekend! :<)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Mine was for the most part fine. Nothing real bad happened. Everything that could go wrong did at work but hey that's only 8 hours. I babysat and was home by 11. I'm not that superstitious about the date either.

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Geraldine, it was fun to see that quote! :)
I don't tend to think about Friday the 13th. This week I did watch the amazing movie Apollo 13, starring Tom Hanks (one of my most favourite actors), and interestingly there were a lot of links to the number 13 surrounding that difficult mission - but still they did make it home safely!
Cheers!
Brenda

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Hi, Geraldine,
I have sent you a couple of e-mails to this address today. Just wanted to let you know.
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...