Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Timeless Beauty of Snow

I LOVE snow!


It's almost gone for the year (I think) here in Interior BC. That could change of course LOL.

Here's a few of the last snow photos I took this year.

And now to wait for spring's much anticipated arrival!
                                        


Here's to celebrating the magic of every season!

                         

Mighty Pines!
                                            


Berries in the Snow

                       

A tranquil place to sit.
                       


A park cabin.Icicles soon disappearing!


                      
   Shades of white and black.



Picnic time will return soon.
                     


PS: This is actually my Monday post (in keeping with my Monday-Friday plan LOL) . Blogger preview/pre-schedule feature was acting a bit wonky for this one, so I'm publishing it manually on Sunday night. Other than this glitch, I've been really enjoying Blogger!

3 comments:

Joseph said...

The photo of the berries looks like little Christmas lights!

I love snow too. These photos make me feel peaceful.

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

Very nice photos, snow is beautiful!
Have a wonderful, peaceful day!
Brenda

Geraldine said...

Hi Joe, I agree. I think they kind of look like red acorns too!

Hi Brenda, It is beautiful, isn't it? I hope we have a bit more before the winter is truly over.

Hugs, G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...