Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Happiness Reading List

                           
Speaking of  favorite summer book choices in this post last week...and please DO add your own personal favs to the list as a comment there, if you have any more "summer reads" to share. I'm a fast reader and go through a pile of  books very quickly! LOL  I also recently found this fairly extensive "happiness" reading list over at the Happiness Project hosted by Gretchen Rubin. I haven't had a chance to check out any of the books so far but some of them do look interesting. I hope you do too!

I also plan to review: The Happiness Project book by Gretchen Rubin, over at my review blog: My Real Life Reviews, in the near future. I just finished reading it.

When we fill our minds with happy thoughts, images and words we are happier. It may seem simple but it works! The opposite effect (negative thoughts, images...) also appears to be true.
                       

I'll pick happiness and good thoughts any day!


Happy Happiness Reading  :<)
                               
                                                               
And some new posts at my other blogs you might also enjoy:
                                        



5 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks for the link Geraldine. I went over there and it looked so interesting that I joined.

Margie said...

I will check out the Happiness Project later today.
Wishing you much happiness toady!
Keep those happy thoughts alive!

Margie x

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked that site, thank you!

Lorraine said...

Wow a happiness project, that has such an air to it,like it could be developed and envelop the entire world...I've tried peace above all, but I'm wise enough to know I have a lot of work to do. I like your blog, it's full of hope :)

Geraldine said...

Hi Teri, It's a great concept isn't it? We can never dwell on happiness enough. Now that I have my own happy blog, I'm finding a lot more sites on the same 'wavelength' so inspiring!

Hi Margie, And the same to you Margie, let's keep the happy thoughts flowing!

Hi SandyL, You are most welcome!


Hi Lorraine, That's what it's all about for me Lorraine, thanks for the kind words.

Happy Thursday, G :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...