Potential! Such a positive word.
I particularly like the second definition below: having possibility, capability or power.
When I stand and look at a scene like the one above, that's what comes to mind. Potential. Anything seems possible when you can stand and "drink in" the beauty and majesty of nature, the mountains, the waterways, the plants and flowers....
We should all strive to reach our full potential in life. It's something that I don't think anyone should ever give up on, whatever the circumstances, obstacles or detours along the way. Gifts and talents give us the potential to do so much.
I've been paying a lot more attention to these thoughts in the past few years. Trying to speed up the process of getting some long sought after goals either in progress or completed. It is a life long pursuit isn't it? But one that needs to be kept in mind. Time flies....and so quickly.
1. Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent: a potential problem.
2. Having possibility, capability, or power.
3. Grammar Of, relating to, or being a verbal construction with auxiliaries such as may or can; for example, it may snow.
1. The inherent ability or capacity for growth, development, or coming into being.
2. Something possessing the capacity for growth or development.
3. Grammar A potential verb form.
4. Physics The work required to move a unit of positive charge, a magnetic pole, or an amount of mass from a reference point to a designated point in a static electric, magnetic, or gravitational field; potential energy.