Friday, September 23, 2011

A Friday Chuckle from the Ched!

                                           


"Just try to move that leg Pawmie. No wait. In a half-hour or so you won't have to try, it's going to be oh, so numbey! Snort..... these humanoids, such fun to toy with!"


PS: One of Ched's fav places for a nap, snuggling up behind Joe's legs.

 I'm glad he doesn't pick me for this! :<)
                                              

Happy Autumn. My favorite season has officially arrived!



PS: Some recent posts at my other blogs you might also enjoy:

                   
Red Cabbage! Don't Ya Just Love It?  at  Veggies,Yarns & Tails
                       
Way of the Peaceful Warrior (book review) at My Real Life Reviews
                                       
Green Leaves and a Classic Poem at My Poetic Path

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh so cute and ohhh so true lol I love it!

Joseph said...

He looks so comfortable in this photo. I don't really mind when he does this, unless it's for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Mr. Ched, you're such a delight. How can anyone resist you?

I always associate you with Autumn, Geraldine. Every time I see an Autumn colour I think of you because I know how much you love this time of year!

Geraldine said...

Hi Lorraine, I agree!

Hi Joe, It's hard to move when kitties pick their "spot" isn't it? Years ago, the 4 in my "herd" use to all "climb aboard" when I'd fall asleep on the sofa. I was their happy prisoner LOL :<)

Hi Sel, He is a doll, isn't he? Thanks re: Autumn, I truly do love it. When I was younger, I loved summer and the heat but not any more. I'm wondering what your fav season is?

Hugs and Happy Week, G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...